...wait what I got tagged for something?
Tagged by: AlternateFictionRules are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 5 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 5 people.Five things about me1.
I am a person full of contradictions, my best example would be "I love swimming but hate taking a bath"
2. My memory works in extremely mysterious ways. You told me a short story idea when we were six years old? Can recall it word by word. What I ate for breakfast this morning? ...uh
3. My dad collects knifes, he keeps them on a shelf in our TV room. They are really pretty.
4. When everyone else in school stopped with Pokemon and such cause it was "for children" I pretty much went "fuck this, I like it and that's who I am, I'll find someone who thinks the same sooner or later". (Thank Acerus I did that or I wouldn't be here today)
5. And on the topic of pokemon, I will always chose Digimon over Pokemon. Your argument is invalid, sorry.
The questions I got
1. Holy shit, you just got your acceptance letter from Hogwarts! What dormitory will you be in?
HOLY COW THIS IS AWESOME... but I have no clue actually, though I do believe I would end up in Hufflepuff (and hey badgers are cute.)
2. Have you ever built a fortress out of pillows? (If not, WHY NOT?!)
Why yes of course I have, if using chairs and blankets with it counts.
3. Imagine waking up with the power to make stuff levitate, what would you do?
Never leave my bed~
4. If you could choose what kind of stereotypical manga character you would be for a week, what would it be and why? (Megane, tsundere, etc..)
Yandere. If I could get away with the things that typical yandere people do... *cough*
5. Would you rather be able to bake the most delicious cookies or write the most enthralling books?
To be able to write enthralling books all the way, I find nothing better than a book that makes you forget everything around you for the moment you step into it, and I would happily be able to do the same with others.
The questions I give...
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. Do you collect anything? Or have you but not anymore?
3. Fave mythological/fantasy/supernatural creature?
4. Any idea what your name would have been if you were born as the opposite sex?
5. Quick! The apocalypse is upon us, the first item to your left is what is going to save you from this oncoming doom!
...to these five: